The technical personnel of Nantong fin punch press manufacturer know that the safety operation procedures of fin punch are as follows:
1. The operator must be familiar with the performance and characteristics of the machine, pass the special technical training and obtain the equipment operation certificate before taking the post.
2. Check whether the safety device in the die is in good condition before starting up, and check whether there is safety device in the die.
3. Guard rails shall be installed on both sides of fin container trucks, and it is strictly forbidden to remove them during operation.
4. The oil pump should be turned off during maintenance and inspection. When there are more than 2 persons (including 2 persons) adjusting the internal mold of the machine, they should cooperate with each other.
5. Regularly lubricate and maintain the equipment, check the interlock device and check whether the emergency stop switch is in good condition and reliable.
6. When disassembling the mold, hands should not be put into the mold.
7. When disassembling the mold with hydraulic trolley, do not put your foot near the wheel.
8. When installing aluminum platinum, crane must be used instead of hydraulic trolley.
9. The uncoiler must be fixed firmly; the cleaning and maintenance must be carried out under the condition of shutdown (special auxiliary tools should be used to hold the oilstone when cleaning the roller, and it should be pushed parallel to the axis of the roller, and the scraping and scraping must be carried out after completely stopping the rotation of the roller).
10. The equipment has been equipped with safety interlock device. It is forbidden to test the safety protection device when someone is still in the machine. It is not allowed to remove or use the safety protection device at will.
|Address: Hai'an National Development Zone, Nantong, Jiangsu Province|
Scan and pay attention to us